SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Marty's off to Blue Ribbon Groomer

This is Marty (aka General Nard), we adopted him from a rescue program a few years ago. He's a bit of a mental case. I already have 2 short haired dogs that don't require grooming, so trying to keep this furball under control is a challenge. He does not like to be bathed or groomed - must of had some bad experiences.... so I have to take him to Tustin (an hours drive from Murrieta!) to get groomed because they know how to deal with him. So I make a day of it, by going with my sister-in-law and poking around shops in the area, one which was just down the street from Marty's "BLUE RIBBON" groomer (awesome - animal-lovin' folks!) was Whimsy! Very cute shop and sweet shop owner! Then around the corner was another cute shop with a back area full of birdcages filled with plants - very cute idea!





Stay tuned... I'll snap a pic of Marty now that he's all handsomely groomed!

3 comments:

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

HI Tina

It was nice chatting with you at The Barn today. I love the stuff you've been doing. It's all so regal!
My blog is: http://alittleofthisthatandtheother.blogspot.com

Hope you had fun at your Oscar party!

Tamerie

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Ciao bella Tina,
great blog and I like the ideas of the birdcages, maybe will help me for the next sale. thank you for taking the soldering class. Rita

Trash 2 Treazure said...

Hi Ms. Tina,
Cute hat! And Marty looks almost as cute as my Karlee...I always love to check up on your blog, it keeps me going as you know (Competition) Just kidding. I really am looking forward to seeing I missed at the flower pen class. So hurry up and update your blog! I know you took pictures! I hate I had to miss it. Love the Blog updates.
Ms.Donna