SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hand made treat by Miss Jennifer Basile (I'm so lucky!)

Who does not treasure a handmade gift?? I had a few Divas over for cocktails, and one toted in this swank lil' giftbag. My heart sang when I pulled this out of it!!! Shelly's dearest pal, Jennifer Basile, whom I met only once before made me this delightful candle holder!!! I exclaimed "a New Kindred Spirit!!!". Isn't it cool when you meet another person that loves to craft and shares their art w/ you!?! Crafty-types just bond instantly!!! I tried to capture the lovely Marie Antoinette images/vibe that surrounded the candle, and were especially beautiful when illuminated. Plus, the prism had a Marie A. image glue on the back of it. Unfortunately, my camera forces me to use all the ugly words because I struggle getting a good closeup!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Jennifer!!!





The newly groomed General Nard (Marty).

No comments: