SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Friday, January 16, 2009

Bon Jour 2009! Make Magic This Year!

I make pretty goal books that I call "Treasure Maps". They are visual candy for me. I always write an affirmation on the page that affirms I already have whatever my goal is. That is how I use my subconsious to pull these things into my life. Try it - it works!





I love to look forward to a New Year. It's a blank canvas for me to just fill in! Places to visit, friendships to make, ways to live more fit & healthy, things to learn (i.e. CRAFTS!!) I ALWAYS sit down and write out a list of goals for the new year. And I keep this up all year long to pace myself and to focus my energy.

1 comment:

Trash 2 Treazure said...

It's about time you added to your blog! I've been checking it out lately and you haven't done anything since December. That's not like you Tina. Your slipping! Just kidding...Anyway, I would love for you to help me do a treasure map. I have many goals in mind for this year! Lots of Love...
Donna