SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jah Jah Sisterhood Craft Night






Last Friday was "Craft Night". There are nearly a dozen friends that get together once a month, rotating from house to house, where we bring wine & appetizers and craft together. Everyone can do their own thing, working on whatever craft they bring... but this time, everyone crocheted. I decorated a coffee can and added party-favor CD's I burned with old & new jazz music. I typed up the quote from Sally Jean, which was featured in WWC magazine, which was so empowering - just loved it & wanted my friends to embrace the thought as well. A loving affirmation to all (thanks SJ!). We ate, drank and laughed the night away!

No comments: