SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Anniversary Weekend






What an awesome anniversary weekend Tom & I had. Saturday morning we went to BS, then out in the ministry. A lot of yard sales happening in the neighborhood that morning. The street we were going door to door on, had one, and the gentleman was pretty chipper. He sold me a brand new Kathy Ireland chandelier for 5 bucks! Just wait it gets better... after service we were heading to my work so I could check my testers and on the way Tom goes "oh yeah there's an auction right next to Chris's work". So we stop by. It turns out that this guy sold a pawn shop, but the new owner did not want the inventory so he had to liquidate it himself. So he set up all these tables with stuff to sell. I felt like I was in the Pirates of the Caribbean - lot's of costume jewelry! Score! It was like the equivalent of YEARS of yard-saleing. Tom got tools for great prices too. And he bought me the jewels as well. It was just so much fun!

1 comment:

Trash 2 Treazure said...

Very Cool!! Your set for your junk jewelry making!