SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What I've been up to...

Hello, hello! I'm doing a bit of long over-due posting to get caught up a bit on some recent activities and fun I've been having. I really like the app called pic-collage. It takes boring photos and jazzes them up a bit. And since I'm a collageaholic, no photo seems pleasing on its own. Before for the end of 2012, my hubby through me an incredible surprise party. He took a photo of a cake I had put in a treasure-map, and had it re-created. Look at the whimsy and detail.... I cried when I saw it. It is the best present ever, super sentimental. I love you Tom. In March Robin & I took a class from Sally Jean (Soldering Guru) on making these fabulous lil'glass bugs. AWESOME! I so enjoyed myself! I'm now a die-hard Sally Jean groupie, and have already signed up for her next workshop at end of year =)

No comments: