SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pageant Of The Masters in Laguna Beach

Our group for Pageant was much smaller this year. I'm so glad I went. The theme was "Genius", and some of the girls that usually go, was not too thrilled with the theme, and opted out this year. Becky, Brooke and I are die-hard fans though, so we along with Linda went for it. It was an awesome weekend and show. Becky scored us a guest house a no charge in San Clemente! And the show more than exceeded our expectations. I again got a photo-op with my favorite artist, Sandra Jones Campbell (I'm such a fan!). One day I'll have an original of hers on my wall! All of the art exhibits within the grounds of Pageant are so inspiring and innovative - note Brooke being devoured by a shark made of clear plastic spoons! Laguna really is a magical place.... the art vibe is scintilating, and the beautiful blue Pacific is ever present, easily seen and glittering. Every time I go there, I ask myself why I don't go more often!

No comments: