SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What I've been up to (cont.)...

I bought these vintage milk bottles a local flea market. I had the carrier for a long time but no bottles to go in it - so now I'm having fun using it as a vase.

This is a art-yarn cowl I bought on Etsy. I added the raw-silk sarie fibers to the edges because it wasn't quite beefy enough for my large-marg self. Art yarns are raw fibers people spin... something I want to learn. I took 1 lesson, but need to invest in a spinner.

La Vie En Rose Ladies from my class :)

I finally made use of the pinch-pot wall vase I made in my ceramics class, by adding these beautiful ostrich feathers and hanging it in my laundry room.

No comments: