SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Monday, December 12, 2011

Ojai Anniversary

We spent our 12th at Ojai Spa & Resort - 5 stars all the way. Friday night Tom came home with beautiful red roses & a gift box of Juicy Couture perfume, and then whisked me off the next morning to Ventura for our spa weekend together.

The trees look pink in the closing hour of the day - so pretty.

We favored the Herb Garden the most. The grounds are more than 220 acres, with gorgeous oaks and loads of lavender.


After we checked in, we went to Lake Casita for a picnic... he was suprised by the Nixon watch I got him.

This lil' project kept me entertained on the drive up & back - a Martha Stewart tote I got free with a mag. sub. which I dolled up with embroidery.

No comments: