SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Friday, October 7, 2011

More FUN @ San Elijo

Have you heard of a Red Tide? You may be thinking "oh yeah... its an ugly brown surf condition". Did you know how wonderfully-fabulous-absolutely magical the waves become at night???? It is just like this photo!!!! The waves GLOW neon green/blue!!! We were screaming with giddy-excitment as the waves rolled in!!! Our beach-front campsite was like the Disney-parade going by! Just AMAZING!


Did I say "camping"? I meant GLAMPING :) My lace umbrella was a hit!



Take a look at these guys! They were sooooo excited to lobster fish! They got several "bugs" (lobster) which Greg grilled up for all to feast on.

1 comment:

wendyrsm said...

Oh Tina, love the Red Tide photo!! I have never seen or heard of it. Thanks for sharing!! xo