SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Semi-Upcycle

I really like the idea of repurposing things, though I wish I did it a lot more often than I do. And even though these necklaces were new, they were on sale at the Rack for less than $5 each. I bought a pair for me, and a pair for my crafty-sidekick Robin. I decided to add charms to both. Robin is a girl that can't get enough of the color blue, so that one is for her. She is working her lil' tail feathers off trying to wrap-up an upcoming necklace swap for our workshop in LA next week. I wanted to make her something to say "Atta Girl Robin!".




4 comments:

Laura Venosa Verbena said...

hey pretty lady stopped by to say hi... Love what you doid to these necklaces.... LOVE! xo Laura

Trash 2 Treazure said...

I love what you did with the necklaces!!! Too Cute! You inspire me! I need a craft day!

Bernadette said...

Nicole and I miss you! Your ears must have been ringing for some time now. We have told everybody aabout you and what an amazing person you are. Please keep in touch.
My email is
bloggia@hotmail.com
I am also onj Facebook.
Blessing to you
Bernadette

Bernadette said...

Nicole and I miss you! Your ears must have been ringing because we have told everybody what an amazing person you are. Please keep in touch.
bloggia@hotmail.com
Blessings,
Bernadette