SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Monday, February 7, 2011

Catching Up

I've not posted in a while - camera issues. So I'm posting a bunch right now to catch up w/ y'all. I've had a big secret, that I finally let out of the bag to my husband Tom. Last April I bought and stored a 26' 1965 Airstream. I wanted to surprise him for our December anniversary. We needed something bigger to camp in, but not much $$$ to invest in it. The lack of money has never stopped me in anything I pursue. I just get creative. I did not get to fix it up as much as I had hoped, but now that he knows about it, we can work on it together. It's going to be vinatge shabby-chic on the inside, and I've started to collect my eclectic china & hotel silverware. I don't go camping friends, I go GLAM-PING! It's a big project, but it's gonna be so fabulous when its done!

Photo's like this lil' gem just inspires me all the more!




I've been on the hunt @ local thrifts for my Airstream goods - like my china?

2 comments:

wendyrsm said...

Congratulations on the new camper!! I cant wait to see what you do with the inside, im sure it will be spectacular!!

Maggie B said...

I am definitely gypsy trailer trash too and love your Air Stream, so much potential. Is the little beige car yours? I have a 57 Ford station wagon (Country Sedan packs in 9 passengers) that should be restored about the same time your silver bullet would be. Caravan anyone?