SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Monday, February 7, 2011

Catching Up (cont.)

It's been a wet & cold winter. And I don't mind one bit. I've had a new fetish lately - old books. To sit amongst flickering candle light, soft classical music wafting in the back ground, turning vintage patina-ed pages in an old book, in a room toasty warm from our wood buring stove fireplace... well it's a divine way to spend a cold winters night. Makes me wonder why friends think I'm a little odd not having cable TV. This is so much better.



Our trusty fireplace is the only source of heat we use.


This was an awesome find at the Santa Cruz flea market. Starlet's husband, Lance did an awesome job in resticking the spine of the book - look how thick it is! Note inside below...

No comments: