SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SPA(aah) DAY

I had a "Spa Day" sleep-over last weekend. All was going well, I was on schedule for all that I wanted to create, clean & cook for the soiree - everyone was confirmed even the scheduled message gal that was going to be providing the 1/2 our message. Then an hour before the arrival time, the message girl canceled due to a "back injury". I was bummed. But my pals showed up and we still had an awesome time!

I made this umbrella just for the event. My beloved crafting pal, Miss Donna, gave me a sack of lace panels before she down-sized to a smaller house - and this is how I put them to use. I know she'll be proud of me!

My kindred spirit, Miss Jenny-B made every one of us Spa Girls (7) TWO candles each!!! Creative people are so generous, they are so eager to give. She made me FIVE candles, plus gave me the sweetest pink glasses ever!

Miss Shelly in the pool... ahh the good life! And us Spa Girls in our PJ's drinking champagne. This was such a success, it's been decided it will be an annual event!

1 comment:

Carousel Dreams said...

Wow, what a wonderful idea! Love your umbrella!