SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Monday, January 18, 2010

TWENTY TEN (cont)

I love a new year. It's a clean slate. We can celebrate getting through 2009 in one piece! Time to put in writting some goals to work toward, which for me is actually fun to do. I make collages - word pictures of what I want, and of what I want to become.

I have sooooooooo many goals, that I have to list them neatly first by category; self, spirituality, garden, house, skills, marriage etc....

This was a goal - to find a low-profile piece of furniture for my lounge to house some of my stemware/glasses that was cluttering my bar counter. Cute huh! I found it at Linda's Barn Sale in Temecula. The green did not turn out so good in photo - but it's an olive green, trimmed in tan, which matches the sofe perfect!

I was bored with how my picture's were hung, so everything got rearranged once the furniture piece arrived. Variety is the spice of life!

No comments: