SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blissfest ~ Mesa Arizona

I need to play blog-catchup... last month I took a road trip to visit Blissfest & the Blissful Home store in Mesa, AZ. The store invited me to come and sell my bags at the street fair they were hosting, but I don't have that many to sell. I still wanted to be part of the experience, so I talked my sister/brother-in-law to go. We had a great time. Check out the following pics... actually, the photo's below are in reverse. I always forget I have to blog backwards!





Later that night after shopping the street fair, Brenda & I went to Tobys Keith's Bar & Grill. What a treat - it was really entertaining watching these young cowboys swing, twirl and dip their girls! It was so sexy seeing a man that can lead and dance like that!

No comments: