SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

VG Donut Run

One of our camping traditions is walking across the railroad tracks to VG Donuts for a WARM donut - yes WARM. They close at 9:00PM. We go then, because they start baking the night before to have the boat-load of donuts ready for the 6:00am customers when they open. Sometime's we loose track of time and have to literally tap at the window and beg them to open up for our lousy donut fix, which they will at times, but we have been rejected too. So this night me & Donna ran ahead while the rest of the gang walked. I and got there in the nick of time seconds before closing. Trust me there is nothing more tasty than a warm maple glazed donut. Nothing.

Eating the best donuts in the State outside of VG.

Inside La Paloma theater for a movie.

Made in the shade!

Me and Donna crocheting a pair of underwear (just kidding - it's purse of course1)

No comments: