SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Purse That Will Make You Purr

If my Daisy could carry a purse, she'd carry one of these! Pink & Tan Beauties - quite ooh la la, if I don't say so myself! I probably should set up an Etsy acct., but I just don't make that many. These are for sale though and they are $175.00 each. They take about 20 hours to crochet. People - even men! - are constantly commenting on my bags! Right now, I'm toteing the pink & green one around this summer and people just flip when they see it! If you want a real show stopper of a bag (and what woman doesn't!), then these are it. Sadly, the photos just don't do them justice. You've got to see & feel the texture for yourself!




No comments: