SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013

SNILLARD 10/1998 - 5/2013
I will miss you!

Art Tickles My Fancy

Art Tickles My Fancy

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beach Bummin' It

Camping does not have to be frill-less. My campsite is always pretty. Brenda & I have tiny trailers so we put 2 on one campsite. Bright, punchy colors are eye candy when paired with the dazzling blue Pacific. Check out my itty-bitty doll house below. Bright & cozy! It sleeps 2. We love the beach - what's not to love right! We drove down on Thursday, and the hubby's came down on Saturday. The weather was perfect (77 degrees) - and the water felt great - 71 degrees! There is nothing more relaxing to your body than salt water - the ocean is a tranquilizer! Brenda & I have our routine down - walking to Swami's or Pipes for breakfast, afterwards down to the sand with snacks etc..., then happy hour back at our site. There are always folks passing by our site that ask for a closer look at our trailers. It's fun to inspire people - most don't know how little effort it takes to create a lil' paradise on wheels!

I had to show-off this lovely crocheted creation mailed to me by my beloved gal-pal and crochet master, Ms. Glenda. It's so pinkaliscious!

2 comments:

wendyrsm said...

Very Lovely Tina bird! Love you. :)

Ms Glenda said...

Pretty in Pink makes a BEAUTIFUL Tina!